This is totally a no-brainer post, but I just have found myself recommending this product to friends over and over again in the past few weeks and I needed to continue raving about how awesome it is. I use this product every. single. day. Multiple times a day even, for pretty much every part of my body. It's a miracle worker. Any guesses?
Tried and true, good ol petroleum jelly is my skin saviour, especially in dry winter weather. A semi-comprehensive list of what I use it for:
- Lip balm. There is no comparison, dry lips are gone instantly.
- Dry skin. Vanished. I put it on any flaky areas overnight and in the morning I'm smooth as a baby. Feet, elbows, knuckles, everywhere. Especially good under socks or gloves overnight.
- Wind burn. I live on an island and my face is perpetually red and sore from the -30 wind chill - the only thing that soothes it is this stuff.
- Pimples. You know the kind that are dry and flaky and look nasty under makeup? Spot treat with Vaseline over an acne spot treatment, and it gets rid of that gross build up.
- Heat blisters. I suffer from blisters whenever the weather changes, and they are not pretty. Not even medicated creams clear them up as quickly as this.
- Makeup remover. The only thing that gets every trace of my mascara off my blonde lashes without tons of rubbing.
- Speaking of - that dry, irritated feeling you get after a weekend of heavy eyeliner and glitter wear, or after you (god forbid) accidentally sleep in your makeup? You guessed it. Rub a little on your eyelids for instant relief.
- Cuticle cream. Pre and post manicure.
There's probably a million more uses but these ones are my go-to's - leave a comment below if you have any more miracle uses for me to try out!